Are you 35 years or younger and working for an ESOMAR Corporate member? Do you want to showcase your talent?
Then why not submit your best and brightest ideas for the chance to win the YES Corporate Award !?
The Young ESOMAR Society (YES) is excited to invite young professionals to share their genius and show off their skills at our annual Congress in Berlin. Submit
Submissions for 2018 are not open yet! Stay tuned!
What you need to know:
- Every participant must be 35 or younger and a YES Corporate member…if you are not yet a YES Corporate member, we can help you with that. Find more information here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one submission per company can be entered; however, there can be one OR multiple author(s) per submission.
- The first step of the application process is submitting an outline through the form below. A few weeks later, ESOMAR will contact you with the results.
- If your outline is selected (CONGRATS!), you will be asked to submit a written document/article which will be shared with Congress delegates and also featured in our Knowledge library, accessible to members. The most exciting part, of course, will be presenting your work on stage!
- The outline and article must be based on an original research study, either dedicated to this award or a project you have been/are working on, which has not been submitted to ESOMAR before.
- All outlines must give a clear and detailed picture of the proposed content so that the jury can judge the quality of the proposed contribution.
- Please indicate if there is any risk that research will not yield the results foreseen or will not be completed in time for the written documentation.
- Avoid including any sales pitches.
- Synopses/outlines must be written in English.
- All submissions must be submitted by using the online form below.
- All submissions must be received before or by the deadline to submit an outline. ESOMAR will confirm receipt of all submitted outlines by e-mail.
Note: Content and outlines that sell a product or service will not be accepted.
• The desk data used should be freely available online or collected digitally.
• The research and insights should be innovative/visionary.
• Ideally, the study should be multi-country focused… but it doesn’t have to be.
• Ideally, the study should relate to a current/new trend within the industry.
Registration fee policy for speakers
For each accepted submission, YES will happily waive one Congress registration fee.. Further registrations will need to be covered by whoever is wanting to attend and/or their company.
Not a member yet?
Interested in learning more about YES?
Your company is not a corporate member?
Or do you have any questions?