#YES (Young ESOMAR Society) COMPETITION
Are you 35 or younger? Do you have something to say? Are you looking for an audience? Why not pitch your idea at one or more ESOMAR events?!
Be a part of the ESOMAR YES Competition and seize the opportunity to pitch your most innovative and brilliant idea(s) in just 60 seconds to a global audience — who will then vote on your pitch. The top voted pitchers will be asked back on stage to give their complete presentation, Pecha Kucha* style!
* PechaKucha or Pecha Kucha is a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (6 minutes and 40 seconds in total). The format keeps presentations concise and fast-paced.
Stephanie Kristen Pineda was winner of the YES Pitch Competition at our 70th ESOMAR Congress in Amsterdam!
How do you enter? Send us a 60 second video of your pitch by the deadline(s) mentioned in the box below. Finalists will be chosen and contacted the following week and offered the opportunity to speak on stage at their chosen event. If your pitch is voted as a favourite by delegates, you will be invited back on stage to elaborate on your idea, through a Pecha Kucha* presentation!APPLY NOW!
The theme of the pitches is #VISIONARY, daring you to look at our industry and the world in a different way, looking beyond the possible and dreaming of a brave new future.
- You need to be 35 years old or under;
- Submit a 60 second video of your idea by the deadline(s) mentioned below.
- If selected and your participation confirmed, you will win a FREE one-year YES Pro membership and 60 seconds on stage at your chosen event. (You will need to register for this event, but at a YES member rate).
- If your live pitch is voted as a delegate favourite, you will be invited back on stage to elaborate on your idea through a Pecha Kucha* style presentation.
- Good to know: all finalists will be asked to record their Pecha Kucha* presentations, to be used on ESOMAR social media platforms and additional channels.
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Prepare a short 60-second video pitching your brilliant idea for a Pecha Kucha* presentation and submit it through the submission form available below (red button) by the deadline associated with your chosen event.
- ESOMAR will then choose the finalists and communicate the results to everyone who submitted.
- If your pitch is selected, you’ll be given more information about the event and next steps, as well as be asked to record your Pecha Kucha* presentation and send it to us.
- At the event, you will present your 60-second pitch, after which the event audience will be asked to vote on the pitches and the pitchers with most votes will be given the opportunity to do their full presentation Pecha Kucha* style;
- ESOMAR will provide pre & on-site mentoring for all pitch finalists
Keep an eye on the timelines below! Please note, that you can apply for certain events until a certain date:
* PechaKucha or Pecha Kucha is a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (6 minutes and 40 seconds in total). The format keeps presentations concise and fast-paced.APPLY NOW!